WELCOME TO MY GALLERY


Browse »Home » , , , , »
BIKINI PEEK

Scott's story:
We were on vacation and met a cool couple staying at our hotel. I am a devoted and faithful husband, but I couldn't help noticing Amanda, our new friend. She had blonde hair, blue eyes...a classic beach babe look, the kind of woman I fantasied about as a teenager. It was hard enough not to stare as we hung out by the pool, especially when she rubbed sun screen on her arms and legs. As she moved, I noticed the edge of her nipples would sometimes peel from her new bikini top. I tried not to look, but once I saw what was happening, I couldn't help it. I needed to save the moment, so grabbed my digital camera, and took a few shots of the hotel, the pool, my wife, her husband, pretending to be documenting the whole general experience. I turned to her and she crossed her arms like she didn't want her picture taken, but with a click, it was done. Afterwards, I checked my results and was happy to see, I'd captured a hint of what I'd seen that day. I've cropped out her head here, for her privacy, but hope readers enjoy.


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Most View Photo

Blog Archive